ASPE Presents: Recruitment & Hiring of SPs
This workshop provides an introductory level approach to training novice SPs. It is designed to allow participants to use the priorities and objectives of their own program to create a training program that will meet their specific needs. The workshop begins by asking participants to reflect on training techniques that they have seen used effectively. Participants then brainstorm the knowledge and skills needed by SPs to do their work. The presenter then facilitates an activity to link training techniques to the skills and knowledge needs, creating a connection between strategy and content areas. The workshop will move into application activities, where participants put their learning into practice by designing their own SP training. The presenter will support participants in identifying the priorities of their programs and developing a training outline to address their program’s specific needs. Participants are provided an opportunity to receive feedback on their training outlines and create a plan for next steps
- Enable participants to develop a plan for finding, interviewing, and hiring suitable SPs for their institutions.
- By the end of this workshop participants will be able to list five major qualities/competencies of the perfect SP.
- Write a position description for the job.
- Identify three sources for recruiting SPs.
- Name five questions for use in screening SP applicants.
- Assess an applicant’s suitability following a videotaped interview and role play.
- Targeted Audience :
Novice to Expert
- Crown plaza hotel, Riyadh
- 08 Nov 2022
- 4 Hours CME
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- 0 seats left out of 30
- Onsite Certificate